The police today renewed its appeal to members of the public for assistance in recapturing them.
Reports are that about 12:45 am, during a routine check of the facilities, it was discovered that the men made their escape through a hole they made in the roof of a cell.
- Twenty-one-year-old Romaine Esson, otherwise called ‘Skenko’, of Dalling Street, Westmoreland. He was charged for Murder and Shooting with Intent.
- Twenty-three-year-old Odane Brown, otherwise called ‘Fee Fee’, of West End, Negril in Westmoreland. He was charged for Shooting with Intent and Robbery with Aggravation.
- Twenty-six-year-old Alton Maxwell of Naggo Head, St. Catherine. He was charged for Murder, Illegal Possession of Firearm and Escaping Police Custody.
- Twenty-six-year-old Junior James, otherwise called ‘Bryan’, of Burnt Savannah district, Westmoreland. He was charged with Murder.
- Twenty-year-old Ricardo Kerr, otherwise called ‘Jawbone’, of Waterworks, Westmoreland. He was charged for Robbery with Aggravation and Shooting with Intent.
- Thirty-three-year-old Steve Vassell, otherwise called ‘Strength’, of Shortwood Road, Kingston 8. He was charged with Murder.
- Eighteen-year-old Bushay Grayson, otherwise called ‘Coolie Man’, of Little London, Westmoreland. He was charged for Robbery.
- Twenty-seven-year-old Carlington Godfrey, otherwise called ‘Tommy’, of Top Lincoln, Grange Hill, Westmoreland. He was charged with Murder, Shooting with Intent and Illegal Possession of Firearm.
Anyone with information that could assist the lawmen is being asked to contact the Savanna-la-Mar Police at 955-2536 or 955-2756, Crime Stop at 311, police 119 emergency number or the nearest police station.